Mark Your Calendar Now!
FSU Family Science Day
April 21, 2017*
2:30pm – 6:00pm
Framingham State University Campus
What do you call an afternoon full of fun, family, and learning? Framingham State University calls it the FSU Family Science Day, and we’re hoping you’ll join us.
Learners of all ages are invited to engage in exciting science and engineering activities stationed across the University’s green, leafy campus, including hands-on experiences in biology, chemistry, physics, food science, robotics, and engineering, as well as stunning HD planetarium programs.
And it all happens between 2:30pm and 6:00pm on Friday, April 21 at the parking lot of O’Connor Hall*.
*Note the change in date, time and location
FREE parking is available at the following parking lots
- Maynard Road Parking Lot
- Salem End Road Parking Lot
- Maple St Parking Lot (shuttle service to main campus available from this lot)
A Campus Map can be found HERE
Images from last year’s festival!
Program of Activities- Coming Soon
FSU Planetarium Programs
- 2:30 pm* – The Sky for Kids (ages 5 and younger)
- 3:15 pm* – Oasis in Space (all ages)
- 4:00 pm* – Exploring your Night Sky (ages 10+)
- 4:45 pm* – Habitat Earth (ages 7+)
- 5:30 pm* – Oasis in Space (all ages)
*Registration will open two weeks before Family Science Day